Yes, We are OPEN – And Keeping it SAFE for our Clients!
We’re thrilled to be reopened as of June 1st!
To ensure the safety of our employees and guests, we have enacted a number of procedural changes that will be in place for the foreseeable future. These procedures will be updated as legislative amendments to operational restrictions are made, or if we find something really isn’t working in practice, and adjustments are needed. If you have any questions or concerns about these measures, please feel free to call the salon at (302) 479-9444 and we will be happy to go over them with you.
We are currently:
- Appointment-only, cannot accept walk-ins
- Scheduling appointments by phone only, online booking is disabled at this time
- Only providing hair services, but will be able to provide spa services again (waxing, facials, makeup, permanent makeup) as of June 15th!
- Unable to accept appointments for children’s haircuts
- Not using handheld blow dryers (but you don’t have to leave with wet hair-we do have additional hood dryers spaced around the salon)
- Requiring masks be worn when in the salon, we will provide you with a disposable mask should you need it
- Asking you bring cash for gratuity, to minimize hand-to-hand exchanges
- Required to keep our doors locked, so please stay in your car when you arrive for your appointment, call us, and your stylist will come to greet you!